Heading to Ann Arbor this winter? Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, there’s plenty to enjoy during the off-season. From snow festivals to ice skating and indulging in the delicious restaurants along Main Street, here are some of the fun things to do in Ann Arbor, as recommended by MLive.
- Walk through the conservatory at the Matthaei Botanical Gardens.
- Exercise your brain at world-class museums.
- Go sledding or ice skating at Veterans Memorial Park!
- Help out a nonprofit like Humane Society of Huron Valley.
- Go to a snow festival!
- Eat your way through the incredible restaurants along Main Street!
- Take in a new movie at our historic Michigan Theatre or State Theatre!
Hibernate at Weber’s Through the Off Season!
For those who prefer to stay indoors, you can hibernate at Weber’s Boutique Hotel through the off-season. Relax in our four-season pool, sauna, whirlpool spa, or game room. And when you’re ready to venture out again, you can catch a new movie at the historic Michigan Theatre or State Theatre.
Stay at Weber’s Hotel in Ann Arbor and Earn Rewards!
Book a stay at Weber’s Hotel and earn rewards! Choose from our poolside rooms with a balcony overlooking the pool area or one of our first-floor walkouts that lead directly to the pool veranda. Join our rewards program and save 10% on your reservation. You’ll earn one point per dollar spent at Weber’s Restaurant or the Habitat Bar, and receive 50 points for each qualified room night. Learn more!
Our friendly and helpful staff will make sure your stay is memorable, whether you’re a local or coming from out of state. If you have any questions about hotel pricing, please don’t hesitate to call us at (734) 769-2500. To book one of the best hotels in Ann Arbor, book online today! Please check for availability here!