Are you searching for the perfect spot to unwind after a long day at work? Look no further than Ann Arbor, Michigan, where craft distilleries and talented bartenders abound.
According to Eater Detroit, “Numerous craft distilleries have taken root here in Michigan with a focus on small batch booze, while bartenders are being inspired by the lure of seemingly infinite choices of ingredients, innovative techniques, and novel combinations to create new drinks and take fresh takes on familiar ones.”
Here are the best places in Ann Arbor:
1. Ann Arbor Brewing – If you love craft beer, this is the place for you. For over 20 years they’ve been tasting, brewing and experimenting with ingredients bringing customers their classic beer style.
2. Ann Arbor Distilling Co. – The Tasting Room features a dozen cocktails designed to showcase the distillery’s gin, rum, and vodka.
3. The Bar at 327 Braun Court – The beer list has both microbrews and inexpensive alternatives, in addition to classic cocktails.
4. The Last Word – This bar is hidden and dimly-lit with vintage decor. Live jazz or DJs accompany the well-dressed bartenders serving original and classic cocktails.
5. Black Pearl – Known for their award-winning fish tacos and delicious martinis, this bar is a must-visit spot in Ann Arbor.
6. Good Time Charley’s – This college hangout is perfect for those looking for sugary cocktails and massive fishbowl drinks.
7. Weber’s Restaurant – Weber’s bar is adjacent to the Habitat and dance floor but is a bit further from the action. Sample fine wines by the glass or taste from our 16 selection Cruvinet. Our Cruvinet wines are guaranteed to be as fresh as the moment they were uncorked. Our bar also specializes in fine ports and after-dinner drinks. Housemade desserts and coffee drinks are served at the bar. For cocktails and fine wine in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our lounge is the place to be!
Weber’s Restaurant and Boutique Hotel is the perfect destination for visitors, hosts, and anyone looking for an amazing night out. Enjoy the warmth of summer on our outdoor terrace, indulge in a superb selection of wine in Ann Arbor at Weber’s bar, or groove to live jazz every Friday and Saturday night.
Our outdoor terrace is located adjacent to the Habitat and is open spring, summer and fall, weather permitting. It’s the ideal spot to savor late-night cocktails under the stars, surrounded by beautiful annual flowers and designer shade umbrellas. With seating for 50 and a southern exposure, the terrace offers a serene and relaxing atmosphere.
Book Your Stay Today: Call or Book Online
Whether you’re planning a romantic night away from home, a fun weekend getaway, or need a place to host out-of-town family and friends, Weber’s Restaurant & Boutique Hotel is the perfect choice. Our exceptional service, luxurious amenities, and prime location make us the premier boutique hotel in Ann Arbor.
To book your stay, give us a call or make your reservation online today. With us, you’ll save time and money without sacrificing your unforgettable experience.