Are you looking for a new place to hang out?
Need to grab a cocktail after work?
Are you looking to find a place to unwind at the end of your work day?
According to Eater Detroit, “Numerous craft distilleries have taken root here in Michigan with a focus on small batch booze, while bartenders are being inspired by the lure of seemingly infinite choices of ingredients, innovative techniques, and novel combinations to create new drinks and take fresh takes on familiar ones.”
Here are the best places in Ann Arbor:
1. Ann Arbor Brewing – If you love craft beer, this is the place for you. For over 20 years they’ve been tasting, brewing and experimenting with ingredients bringing customers their classic beer style.
2. Ann Arbor Distilling Co. – The Tasting Room features a dozen cocktails designed to showcase the distillery’s gin, rum, and vodka.
3. The Bar at 327 Braun Court – The beer list has both microbrews and cheap alternatives, in addition to classic cocktails.
4. The Last Word – This bar is hidden and dimly-lit with vintage decor. Live jazz or DJs accompany the well-dressed bartenders serving original and classic cocktails.
5. Black Pearl – This bar is known for its award-winning fish tacos and wide selection of martini drinks.
6. Good Time Charley’s – This college hangout features plenty of sugary cocktails made with peach schnapps and a collection of Long Island Iced Teas, all available in 64-ounce fishbowls.
7. Weber’s Restaurant – Our bar is adjacent to the Habitat and dance floor but is a bit further from the action. Sample fine wines by the glass or taste from our 16 selection Cruvinet. Our Cruvinet wines are guaranteed to be as fresh as the moment they were uncorked. Our bar also specializes in fine ports and after-dinner drinks. House made desserts and coffee drinks are served at the bar. For cocktails and fine wine in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our lounge is the place to be!
If you’re visiting, hosting, or looking for a great night, Weber’s Restaurant and Boutique Hotel has it all. Enjoy the heat on the outdoor terrace, choose from a great selection of wine in Ann Arbor at Weber’s bar, or experience live jazz every Sunday night.
Weber’s outdoor terrace is adjacent to the Habitat. Weather permitting, it is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night cocktails under the stars. The terrace seats 50 with a southern exposure, designer shade umbrellas, and beautiful annual flowers.
Book Your Stay Today: Call or Book Online
Save time and money without skimping on your experience when you choose a “staycation” getaway. Whether you’re looking for a fun weekend getaway, a romantic night away from home, a place to host a family from out of town, or other hospitality needs, Weber’s Restaurant & Boutique Hotel is here to serve you.
Give us a call or make your reservation online today.