If you’re considering a summer trip to Ann Arbor with your family, are you on the lookout for exciting activities that everyone can enjoy? Are you hoping to find a relaxing vacation spot that won’t break the bank?
Planning a family vacation can be tricky, as everyone may have different preferences, but fear not! Ann Arbor, Michigan has a wealth of attractions and sights that are sure to please all members of your family. You’ll find plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay, and we’re confident that you’ll leave feeling completely satisfied and already planning your next trip back.
If you’re looking for some ideas on where to start, the friendly staff at Weber’s hotel in Ann Arbor are happy to recommend a few family-friendly attractions to check out while you’re in town:
1. Petting Farm at Domino’s Farm – Learn about farming and farm animals. You can meet animals at the barn and afterwards enjoy a hayride.
2. Ann Arbor Hands on Museum – Discover the wonder of science, technology, engineering, art and math. Exhibits are interactive and fun for kids of all ages.
3. University of Michigan Museum of Natural History – Come and discover dinosaur and mastodon skeletons on display. Other exhibits include: Michigan wildlife and geology.
4. Leslie Science and Nature Center – Observe frogs, turtles and snakes as they hop, crawl and slither in their homes. You can also discover magnificent birds by walking right up to their enclosures.
5. Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum – This is a great place for families to enjoy a hike and explore the gardens and nature that surrounds the beautiful city of Ann Arbor.
6. Planet Rock – Enjoy one of the biggest indoor climbing gyms in the U.S. This is great for first timers, experts and family adventures!
7. Search for Fairy Doors – Ann Arbor is home to a curious collection of miniature doors that appear all around town. These tiny doors have a fan following and new ones tend to magically appear from time to time. You can find most of them inside local shops and galleries. The doors give an unusual touch of magic that some kids will love!
Best Hotel in Ann Arbor: Book Your Stay Today!
Save time and money without skimping on your experience when you choose a “staycation” getaway at one of the best hotels in Ann Arbor, Weber’s Hotel & Restaurant. Whether you’re looking for a fun family adventure or a romantic night away from home, we’re here to serve you. Give us a call today or make your reservation online today!