Are you overwhelmed by cooking for the holidays?
Have you considered going out instead?
Weber’s Restaurant and Hotel in Ann Arbor is featuring a special Easter menu you don’t want to miss!
Price: Adults $30, Children ages 5 to 11 $15, Children 4 years or younger eat free.
- Weber’s carved prime rib
- Caramelized salmon, baked chicken
- Scrambled eggs, Dearborn sliced ham, corned beef hash
- Golden malt waffles with assorted toppings
- Vegetarian lasagna
- Escalloped potatoes
- Fresh cut fruit: pineapple, honeydew, and cantaloupe
- Salad: ambrosia, potato salad, tossed garden salad, and coleslaw
- Tasty treats: danish, cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, muffins, and pecan rolls
Beverages and dessert:
- Beverages: coffee, tea, milk, soft drinks, and juices
- Full bar service will be available at extra charge
- Selection of miniature tarts and pastries: key lime tarts, brownies, heath tarts, cannoli, bumpy cake and carrot cake
Ventura Coffee Bar: 6:30am – 10:30am
Breakfast: 8:00am – 10:30am
9:00am – 1:45pm
Dinner: 2:00pm – 9:30pm
Amazing holiday menu. Nice atmosphere. Great service. It’s all about the experience at Weber’s!
“Weber’s is truly a 5-star restaurant and bar. The staff is great. The food is amazing. The cocktails are perfect. The entertainment is wonderful. I’ve never been disappointed. And honestly, for the level of quality and perfection delivered the experience truly is a bargain.”
– Wesley F.
At Weber’s Restaurant, we believe your meal should be defined by the experience. We want you to feel welcome at our restaurant. Whether you enjoy our seafood menu, one of our tasty pasta dishes or our legendary Prime Rib – we want you to soak in the atmosphere and let our staff do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your meal.